Steve McQueen’s Ford Mustang ‘Bullit’

This is a famous car, known for the first ‘good’ car chase in Hollywood history, driven by legendary actor Steve McQueen. McQueen was the best payed actor fpin the 60s, with a minimal wage of 5 million dollars! Wich was a lot for that time. The movie ‘Bullitt’ it self was legendary as well. This is a story where the main character is a policeman, who is stubborn and even ingnores the rules and laws to achibe his goal. This made the movie very succsefull amongst people in that time. 

I also watched this movie, and some of my friends did to. Like me they also enjoyed watching a 53 year old movie:)

Personally I thing every Car guy with a Taste in Classic Musclecars should watch this movie. I searched the internet for a while and you can rent it for not very much money (my opinion) in the link below on amazon. Hope you enjoy it. There are also more Awesome movies where McQueen is the main character, like the 24 HRS of Le Mans. 

Watch the movie Bullitt Here





Comments